Win a tuition waiver up to $1,000 for your PMBA, MBA, MAFA, or MEHS degree. Read official rules below.
For more information about these graduate programs or about the contest, contact Sara Wintle at email@example.com or (918) 449-6543.
- CAN I PARTICIPATE? Open only to legal residents of Oklahoma, 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry, who are not currently students of Northeastern State University. Students must have applied to the College of Business and Technology Graduate Studies, and be attending classes in one of the following four programs: PMBA, MBA, MAFA, or MEHS are eligible to enter or win. Employees of Northeastern State University, its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, website providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Contest (individually or collectively, the “Promoters”) and their immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or others living in the same household of each are not eligible to win. Potential prize winners are subject to verification of eligibility per these rules (which may include a background check), the results of which must be completely satisfactory as determined by Sponsor in its absolute and sole discretion. In the event Sponsor concludes that a potential winner is or should be ineligible, the potential winner is not eligible, will not receive a prize and an alternate winner will be selected. By submitting an entry (applying to the graduate college), entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding as to all matters related to the Contest.
- HOW DO I ENTER? To enter, complete the your graduate application form starting April 3, 2012, online at http://apply.nsuok.edu with your degree focus on Professional Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration, Master of Accounting and Financial Analysis, or Master of Environmental Health and Safety Management by 11:59:59 PM CDST on July 18, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). You must provide correct and complete entry information in all required fields (name, address, city, state, zip code, phone, e-mail address and age) in order to be an eligible entrant. Students paying reciprocity tuition rates from participating states are not eligible to enter or win. You may enter only once per person or e-mail address during the Promotion Period. Additional entries from the same person or e-mail address are not permitted and will be blocked, disregarded and are in all cases void. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CDST on July 18, 2012. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are lost, late, delayed, misdirected, electronically garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost in cyberspace due to any reason (including any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions) which may limit a participant’s ability to participate in the Contest, all of which will void the entry. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entrants assign and transfer to Sponsor all rights, title and interest to the entry; entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- HOW DO I WIN? All entrants will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing (also described in Rule 5 below). Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing conducted from among all entries received and winners will be announced on or about July 20, 2012. To claim the prize, winner must apply for admission and be accepted as a student at Northeastern State University.
- WHAT CAN I WIN? One (1) Grand Prize: Up to $1,000 tuition waiver redeemable for any graduate program in the College of Business and Technology on any NSU campus during the 2012-13 academic year. Tuition waiver must be applied to a semester or semesters between the time of the award is granted and by the end of Spring 2013. All or any portion of the tuition waiver not used by the winner will not be awarded. Total ARV all prizes: Up to $1,000. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of entries received. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by winner(s). Prize(s) are not transferable. Taxes are the sole responsibility of each winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with similar prize of equal or greater value due to prize unavailability. Prize winner(s) will be notified by mail or phone and will be required to execute an Affidavit and Publicity/Liability Release within seven (7) days of date notice sent or prize will be forfeited. If prize, prize notification or attempted notification is returned undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. In the event that a dispute arises regarding the specific individual entitled to receive the prize, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the person(s) who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Entrants may be requested to provide proof that the Entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS. Entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names and likeness for publicity purposes without further compensation (except where prohibited by law). By accepting a prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the awarding, receipt, use or misuse of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
- PRIVACY. Information entrants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrants regarding this Contest and otherwise as set forth in these Official Rules, as well as to contact entrants at a later date with respect to products or services which the Sponsor believes may be of interest to them. By submitting an entry on-line, all entrants acknowledge and agree that the personal information that they have provided will be maintained on the Sponsor’s server and/or the server of those responsible for maintaining the receiving website and/or administering the drawing.
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and award prizes to entrants received as of such date. Sponsor may disqualify any person who Sponsor suspects has engaged in or attempted any such activity.
- DISPUTES. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Oklahoma; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Oklahoma or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oklahoma.
- WINNERS’ IDENTITY & OFFICIAL RULES. The name, age, city and state of residence for each prize winner, as well as a version of these Official Rules, suitable for printing, will be posted on the Sponsor’s website at www.nsuok.edu/businesstechnology.
- SPONSOR. Northeastern State University, 600 North Grand Avenue, Tahlequah, OK 74464 is the sponsor of this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
© 2012 Northeastern State University. All rights reserved. Contest entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for entrant’s personal use and not for any other commercial purpose whatsoever.