The Master of Business Administration is a 36-hour program. The degree curriculum was developed to constitute a set of both quantitative and qualitative courses for application to business problems and solutions.
Students will complete the following eight core courses:
- Analysis for Decision Making
- Information Systems Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
Students choose one of the following options, each with four elective courses:
To be considered for the Master of Business Administration program, you must have:
- A sufficient background in business or completion of foundational classes
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 400 that is no more than five years old, with a combined undergraduate (GPA x 200) + GMAT score of at least 1050
- An approved application for graduate admission
- An official transcript of previous course work from each college or university attended
- A curriculum vitae detailing your educational background, work experience, skills, awards and achievements
- Two letters of recommendation
To graduate from the Master of Business Administration program, students must complete 36 credit hours of graduate level business course work with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Students within the program typically will enroll in 3-9 hours per semester.
For specific curriculum requirements visit the Course Catalog.
Tuition and fees per credit hour1:
Total cost per program1:
1 Tuition and fees are for Oklahoma residents, applies to the 2018-2019 academic year and are provided as an estimation. All fees are subject to change without notice. For non Oklahoma residents view the admission's tuition and fees.
QUAD STATE TUITION WAIVER
A portion of out of state tuition is waived for students from Arkansas, Missouri, Texas, and Kansas who are admitted as regular students (not on probation nor having any academic deficiencies) and are not applying for the Optometry program.
Learn more and apply for the Quad State Tuition Waiver.
The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). NSU's Federal School Code is 003161.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Call 918-449-6542 or complete the form below. All fields required. By submitting this form, I am providing my digital signature agreeing that Northeastern State University (NSU) may email me or contact me regarding educational services by telephone provided above. I understand this consent is not a condition to attend NSU or to purchase any other goods or services.