Beginning Fall 2018, the NSU MBA will be offered online! NSU currently offers a face-to-face MBA and Professional MBA on the Broken Arrow campus. The program is designed for working students and can be completed in 2 years or less. The NSU MBA develops high-performance knowledge and skills that provide our graduates with a competitive edge in the workplace.
The Master of Business Administration is a 36 hour program. The degree curriculum was developed to constitute a set of both quantitative and qualitative courses for application to business problems and solutions.
Students will complete the following eight core courses:
- Analysis for Decision Making
- Information Systems Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
Student will choose from the following Concentrations:
To be considered for the Master of Business Administration program, you must have:
- A sufficient background in business or completion of foundational classes.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- A Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of at least 400 that is no more than five years old, with a combined undergraduate (GPA x 200) + GMAT score of at least 1050.
- An approved application for graduate admission.
- An official transcript of previous course work from each college or university attended.
- A curriculum vitae detailing your educational background, work experience, skills, awards and achievements.
- Two letters of recommendation.
To graduate from the Master of Business Administration program, students must complete 36 credit hours of graduate level business course work with a minimum GPA of 3.0. Students within the program typically will enroll in 3-9 hours per semester.
For specific curriculum requirements visit the Course Catalog.
NSU Global Partnership
Northeastern State University is an educational partner with Seshadripuram First Grade College (SFGC) in Bangalore, India. SFGC has about 20,000 students pursuing a range of academic degrees.
The Seshadripuram Academy for Global Excellence (SAGE) promotes advanced learning through links with foreign universities like Northeastern State University. SAGE students begin their MBA studies in Bangalore and then come to Northeastern State University to complete their studies.