Compensation & Benefits course
- Comply with relevant state and federal "wage and hour" laws
- Determine the competitive pay level for a particular position in a particular geographic location
- Discuss and administer a variety of pay structures
- Effectively confront issues of pay equity within an organization
Badge and credit-awarding
Games & Flashcards
Real-world case studies
Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
- Dates: Open Enrollment
- Duration: 90 days
- Time: 3 hours
- Location: Online
- Course Fee: $79.00 USD
- CEUs: .3 CEUs | 3.5 HRCIs | 3.5 SHRMs HRCI Credits: 3.5 Type: General IACET CEUs: .3 | SHRM Credits: 3.5
- Code: 01-PRO-HR-ON