Emotional Intelligence for Managers course
This one-module course reviews the underlying concepts of emotional intelligence and explores how managers can improve and make use of their emotional intelligence.
After completing this course,
you should be able to:
- Discuss the role of emotional intelligence for managers
- Explain why improving emotional intelligence can have a positive impact on managerial performance
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in successful management
- Discuss the nine key EI factors
- Apply EI factors to business management scenarios.
- Expert-supported Mobile-friendly
- Accessible Badge and
- credit-awarding Games & Flashcards
- Real-world case studies
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee
will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion
percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours. This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials. Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.