HRCI HR Ethics Series: Building an Ethical Organization
Why do ethical people commit unethical acts? While individual morality certainly plays some role in ethical decision-making, the whole is larger than the sum of its parts. Corporate culture is integral to inspiring the best from employees and identifying any ethical problems immediately. HR professionals are critical for building and maintaining an ethical organization, as they are responsible for advertising jobs, screening applicants, and onboarding, training, and monitoring employees. This course lays out the components of an ethical organization with special attention on how HR facilitates the process of building and maintaining an ethical corporate culture.
- Identify how an organization establishes and maintains an ethical culture
- Describe the role of human resources in hiring ethically minded employees and in training them
- Outline the relationship between ethics and internal controls
- State the uses of corporate ethics codes
- Explain the goals of ethics training
- Describe how the human performance feedback loop and survey tools can be used to monitor ethical compliance
- Recognize the creation of an ethical culture
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
Expert-supported Mobile-friendly Accessible Badge and credit-awarding Games & Flashcards Video content Real-world case studies Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.