Marketing Automation course
Topics of major concern that are discussed in Module 1 include the key concepts, terms, and techniques used in marketing automation. The buying cycle and purchase funnel are described in detail, along with measuring content strategies and calculating the value of customers, followers, likes, and mobile loyalists.
In Module 2, the single customer view is introduced as it relates to cultivating leads. The module then covers customer relationship management and email marketing, with emphasis on multi-touch campaigns and lead scoring. Loyalty programs are discussed and methods for measuring their effectiveness. Finally, learners will combine this knowledge with business concepts in order to better inform marketing decisions for their firm.
- Define marketing automation and explain its value.
- Define key terms used in marketing automation.
- Explain the key components of marketing automation.
- Define the buying cycle and the online marketing funnel.
- Explain the aspects of prospect intent in a buying cycle (AIDA).
- Identify the key considerations in developing a content strategy.
- Name the major marketing channels.
- Define and explain what customer value is.
- Define and discuss the advantages of a single customer view.
- Describe the functions of a CRM system and an email marketing system.
- Discuss the types of data that are useful in lead capture.
- Explain the use of dynamic content.
- Explain the use of explicit and implicit data in lead nurturing.
- Articulate the value of lead scoring.
- Define strategies for building customer loyalty.
- Describe different methods of marketing automation measurement and control.
Key FeaturesExpert-supported Mobile-friendly Accessible Badge and credit-awarding Games & Flashcards Video content Real-world case studies Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMI-PBA, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
- Dates: Open enrollment
- Duration: 90 days
- Time: 3.5 hours
- Location: online
- Course Fee: $79.00 USD
- CEUs: HRCI Credits: 3.5 Type: Specified - Strategic Business Total PMI PDUs/Contact Hours: 3.5 Strategic & Business Management: 1.75 Technical: 1.75 IACET CEUs: .35
- Code: 01-PRO-MARK-ON