Personal Branding course
But building a personal brand is about more than just online self-promotion. Building your brand is a continuous process. It involves gaining new experiences, new knowledge and skills, expanding your circle of relationships, and increasing the value that you bring to every work project and business relationship.
Included with your course is a one (1) year complimentary subscription to Fast Company (19.99 value). Your subscription will start with the current issue. Fast Company publishes 8 issues a year.
- Explore how to get started building a personal brand
- Consider how to make improve your personal brand
- Learn how to practice authenticity in the workplace
- Differentiate ways to maintain authenticity when self-branding
- Consider ways to build a great reputation
- Explore strategies for fixing a bad reputation
- Create an influential presence in the workplace
- Develop and maintain a healthy amount of self-confidence
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Real-world case studies
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.