Presented by Northeastern State University and Tulsa Community College - Grace and Franklin Bernsen Foundation Lectureship in Entrepreneurial Leadership
November 1, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Tulsa Community College, Center for Creativity
910 S. Boston • Tulsa, OK 74119-2095
Scott Steinberg, Futurist and Best-Selling Author of The Crowdfunding Bible
Sponsored by: Grace and Franklin Bernsen Foundation Lectureship in Entrepreneurial Leadership
Sarah Stephan, Marketing Director with crowdfunder.com
Dr. William Paiva, Venture Capitalist, Partner Sevin Rosen Funds
Learn How To
- Capitalize on crowdfunding opportunities for your small business
- Use crowdfunding strategies to locate seed money for your startup
- Become indispensable in an increasingly disposable world
- Network and pool resources for your organization, business, cause
- Fund your company by selling equity to investors
- $15, for conference
- $40, for conference & 3 hours of Continuing Education Credit
Download and fill out the registration form (pdf).
Refer to registration form for form and payment submission.
Call for assistance (918) 444-4610.