NSU Continuing Education, College of Education, and RACE Youth Summer Academies are monitoring all situations with COVID-19. At this point we will offer all camps face to face and online on both the Tahlequah and Broken Arrow Campus as long as the CDC guidelines do not amend.
Broken Arrow R.A.C.E. Summer Youth Academies
Tahlequah R.A.C.E. Summer Youth Academies
All precautions will be taken following CDC guidelines and NSU mama guidelines; many of our teachers are parents and have added additional guidelines for us to follow. Your child's safety is of most importance to us.
1. Temperatures will be taken 3 times a day (students & staff)
2. No adults in the building except teachers and staff.
3. Drop off and pick up car lines.
4. Masks provided.
5. Disinfection three times a day.
6. Students never travel to another building.
7. Guidelines in place for anyone ill.
All guidelines in detail will be provided before camp dates. Please be sure to include your email on your waiver so that we may contact you and keep you updated with this information. We are not responsible for any illnesses etc.
Additionally, join our Facebook group 2020 Summer Youth Academy for all the up to the minute information.
Executive Director, NSU Summer Youth Academies