The goal of the Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation is to share creative ideas with P-K 12 classroom teachers, home school parents, and higher education professors through this website.
The center’s vision is to provide creative ideas that can then become innovative ways in which students can experience engaging and long term learning. By providing learning styles inventories to classroom teachers, we can help to pinpoint HOW students learn. That element is a key to any educator to be able to best teach each student.
To paraphrase a quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson: Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail that can be shared with the entire world. The mission of the Center for Educational Creativity and Innovation is to share the information gleaned from the new trail with the world of educators.
This website is created through our university in Oklahoma. The information is shared with our global society.
- Please contact us to inquire about learning styles inventories for your class.
- Please contact us to ask questions about making various learning styles manipulative. We can help and we can also send you images of completed works.
- Please contact us to about a great creative project that we can share on this website with other educators around the world.
- Please contact us to collaborate on a creative and innovative project. We are interested in partnerships on any scale.
- Please contact us if you are tired of teacher sites that are not meeting the needs of your students. We can help with cutting edge teaching ideas that can be easily adapted to your grade level and curricular area.