Thinking about continuing your academic career after earning your bachelor’s degree?
By completing an Accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s Program from Northeastern State University, you’ll gain that competitive edge in the job market—and earn it much sooner.
There’s no need to wait for commencement to start your graduate school journey. Our Accelerated Bachelor’s to Master’s Programs (ADP) feature strategically designed curricula that enable exceptional, qualified undergraduate students complete up to 12 graduate (5000 level) credit hours towards the completion of both the bachelor’s and master’s degree requirements. Earn 24 credit hours for the cost of 12!
Once accepted, you can:
- Earn up to 12-credit hours toward a master’s degree before completing your bachelor’s.
- Complete a master’s degree sooner than if you were to start graduate school after earning the bachelor’s—saving time and money ($3,500 on average!).
- Apply undergraduate scholarships and need-based aid toward graduate coursework
while you are completing your bachelor’s degree.
- Review the Accelerated Degree Program Application Check List and schedule a meeting with your undergraduate faculty advisor and graduate program coordinator to discuss eligibility.
- Complete the ADP application and degree plan with signatures of the student, department chair, and graduate faculty advisor.
- Complete the Grad college application.
Accelerated Degree Plans Save You Time and Money!
Full eligibility and conditions are noted below, but you must:
- Have 72 hours when you apply
- Have Minimum 12 hours in your major
- Meet GPA requirements