The 11th annual Transforming the Teaching & Learning Environment virtual conference will begin February 3rd and will continue through February 14th, 2020. Over the course of ten weekdays, 60 one-hour sessions will be delivered using Zoom. Each one is live and interactive, giving you the opportunity to engage with education professionals from all over the world. Topics will range from gamification to mobile learning to flipped classroom to emerging technologies and many more.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
- You can sleep in your own bed at night.
- No standing in long security lines at the airport.
- You can participate from your office, home, on the go, or at the beach.
- No spending hundreds of dollars on travel and lodging.
- No concurrent sessions. You can attend all 60 sessions.
- Miss a session? You can watch a recording anytime.