Pre-health students are expected to spend time volunteering or giving back to the community. Your volunteering does not have to be health related. Please visit with the pre-health advisor for volunteering opportunities or visit the Division of Student Affairs located in room 204 of the Administration Building.
The Northeastern State University Volunteer Center is a collaborative effort between the Division of Student Affairs, Campus Compact and the Americorps VISTA program. The Center provides a link between those who want to serve and those who need assistance. Our mission is to provide opportunities for individuals to improve quality of life through service.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to become involved in service that contributes to meeting the needs of the local community
- Create partnerships with community agencies, government organizations and campus departments that utilize volunteers
- Coordinate community action projects that address community needs
- Be a resource to Northeastern State University and the community for all issues related to service.
- Recognize the service contributions of students, faculty, staff and community members