Job Posting For Students
GROWING TOGETHER (Communities in Schools) - School Site Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
Click here to access the detailed job description, including responsibilities, salary, and benefits.
Director of Operations
Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care
At Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care we are committed to providing help, healing and hope to families and children in crisis. The Family Specialist is responsible for the recruitment, development, and supervision of foster homes in Tahlequah and surrounding area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make presentations to community and faith-based organizations for the purpose of emphasizing the need for foster and adoptive parents
- Conduct focus groups and question and answer sessions to recruit foster families for the United Methodist Circle of Care
- Complete home studies on potential foster homes in a timely manner and in accordance with program procedures
- Maintain timely case notes for each family regarding goals and progress
- Assure all case management requirements are completed in accordance with program procedures
- Maintain accurate case records on both foster homes and children placed in those homes
- Act as a liaison between the foster homes and the Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Provide support to foster families, while holding them accountable for licensing requirements and child welfare policy
- Assist the Campus Administrator in all aspects of program development and operation as assigned
Travel regionally and statewide using a company-owned vehicle required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred in social service-related field; at least three years of experience in the social service field
- Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, TB and drug test as required by Department of Human Services
- Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 per year
EOE, Drug Testing Employer.
Send Application, Resume, and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Click here to go to the website for full details.
Concert Health is a leading behavioral health medical group providing behavioral health treatment in more than twelve states. Concert Health is currently seeking talented licensed or license eligible social workers to join our team.
Concert Health is currently hiring part time and full time remote social workers to provide care to patients identified by their primary care provider as needing behavioral health treatment.
Please visit our website ConcertHealth.io for additional information.
To apply please email Tammybackus@concerthealth.io
Concert Health Offers an exciting work environment with opportunities for training and growth as well as :
- Flexible hours days, evenings, weekends
- Laptop, monitor and headset provided
- Reimbursement for licensure
- Free supervision for licensure
- Two weeks of onboarding training and ongoing training opportunities in evidence based care
- Free life insurance up to 50,000
- No cost health insurance benefits
- Paid holidays, including four flexible holidays
- Free books for masters or doctoral students
Concert Health has a mission to create access for all to evidence based behavioral health services. We are excited to expand our services in Missouri and are seeking to hire more than 50 new graduates in May and June.