- Dates and Times: Open Enrollment.
- Location: Online. These courses are highly interactive and provide students with an enriched
learning experience. Each course was developed to ensure that students gain the necessary
skills to excel in a professional healthcare environment. Additionally, these programs
include access to an online community with interactive content and robust student
services. Each course includes:
- Course Contact Hours: 90 hours
- Clinical Externship Hours: 40 hours. The Phlebotomy Technician Program prepares students to collect blood specimens
from clients for the purpose of laboratory analysis. Students will become familiar
with all aspects of blood collection and will review the skills needed to perform
venipunctures safely. Includes terminology, blood collection procedures, the order
of draw and other engaging topics. The program also includes an optional clinical
externship at a local healthcare provider!
- Course Fee: $1,799.00 USD (Textbooks included)
- Code: 05-PRO-HEA-BA
The 90 hour non-credit Phlebotomy Technician Program prepares professionals to collect
blood specimens from clients for the purpose of laboratory analysis. This program
awards a Continuing Education certificate in preparation for the participant to sit
for the technician exam.
Clinical Externship: As part of this Phlebotomy Technician program, you will be eligible to participate
in an 40 hour clinical externship.
National Certification: Students who complete this program will have the opportunity to pursue the National
Healthcare Association (NHA) Phlebotomy Technician Exam.
View a course Demo here.
- 24X7 instructor support and course mentoring
- Online healthcare content that supplements each course
- Student and instructor collaboration
- Engaging labs, student exercises, and course videos
- Additional labs and animated simulations
- Student pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
- National and state certification opportunities
- A secure Student Portal which includes: career guidance, resume writing and other
- Other online tools that will enrich each students experience
Note: The student tuition amount below includes all textbooks, workbooks, and related