Contact Center Associate
- Dates: Open enrollment
- Time: 30 Hours
- Location: Online
- Course Fee: $999.00 USD
- Code: 01-PRO-TR-ON
Estimated Contact Hours
30 hours (6 hours per lesson) including reading, self-reflective assignments, skill development
assignments, and assessment
- Define high-quality technical customer support.
- Explain the basic role of the contact center in business and excellent customer service.
- Describe the unique needs of different types of customers.
- Explain the role and expectations of the contact center agent.
- Use multiple technologies and communication channels in customer communication.
- Effectively handle numerous types of difficult customers and situations.
- Effectively apply problem-solving and critical thinking concepts to customer care.
- Apply sales strategies when the opportunity arises in customer communication.
- Explain basic business concepts needed as foundational knowledge for meeting customer needs.
- Discuss the current trends and issues related to various aspects of contact center operation and success
- Complete a self-evaluation for personal traits and communication skills related to successful contact center communication and customer care.