- Define mobile marketing and explain its benefits
- Identify the major types of mobile devices and describe how they are used
- Explain the differences among the marketing efforts of large, medium-sized, and small businesses
- Consider the purposes of mobile marketing regulations
- Examine the key policies, guidelines, and/or organizations in the mobile marketing industry
- Identify various methods for locating mobile users
- Distinguish mobile-dedicated websites from responsive design websites
- Describe the various types of mobile advertisements
- Explain how loyalty programs and mobile coupons can enhance mobile marketing efforts
- Discuss the benefits of location-based services
- Consider how to choose the right mix of mobile marketing channels
- Define key metric categories and explain the use of channel-specific metrics.
Key FeaturesExpert-supported Mobile-friendly Accessible Badge and credit-awarding Games & Flashcards Video content Real-world case studies Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.