Procurement & Supply Management
- Discuss the importance of internal and external relationships in managing suppliers and developing a sourcing strategy
- Articulate ways to enhance communication across the supply chain
- Manage and continuously improve supplier performance
- Determine the effects of e-procurement on supply management
- Identify and manage supply risk, measure performance, and overcome organizational barriers to supply chain excellence
- Understand the need for leadership and diversity within the supply chain
- Accessible Badge and c
- redit-awarding Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEU credit. Learners will have three attempts at all graded assessments.
Project Management Institute, PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, Project Management Professional, PMP, Project Management Body of Knowledge, PMBOK, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner, PMI-ACP, PMI Risk Management Professional, PMI-RMP, the PMI Talent Triangle, and the PMI Talent Triangle logo are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Information in this course has been taken from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide) Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
The following list outlines the PDUs you will earn for completing this course, based on the certification you have.
PMP /PgMP: Technical: 1.5 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 8
PMI-RMP: Technical: 0.25 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 6.75
PMI-SP: Technical: 0 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 6.5
PMI-ACP: Technical: 0 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 6.5
PfMP: Technical: 1.5 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 8
PMI-PBA: Technical: 0 Leadership: 3 Strategic/Business: 3.5 TOTAL: 6.5