Advanced Grant Writing
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Identify the relationship between logic model components in effective grant program planning
- Assess the level of detail required in a grant planning timeline
- Differentiate between formative and summative evaluations in a grant program's evaluation plan
- Choose common line items in a grant program's budget plan
- Determine the level of detail required in a grant program's budget
- Decide when a no-cost extension request is warranted
- Evaluate post-award sustainability throughout a grant program's planning
- Real-world case studies
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
- Audio-enabled in app
You may request a refund up to 5 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
This course has an "Ask the Expert" feature, which submits your questions directly to an expert in the field you are studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
This course does not require any additional purchases of supplementary materials.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.