Building and Supporting a Remote Workforce
- Explain how remote work settings affect each stage of the employee life cycle
- Identify methods for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding remote employees
- List key elements of a benefits program best suited for a fully remote workforce
- Recognize strategies for leading remote teams and promoting employee engagement
- Implement effective communication when managing a remote workforce
- Determine successful approaches for resolving conflict in remote settings
- Apply methods for performance management in remote settings
- Identify the appropriate action steps for leading an organization's transition between in-person, hybrid, and remote work settings
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
Estimated time to complete: 3 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.