Front End Web Developer
The Front-End Web Developer program is designed to prepare students to function as web developers in multiple technical, business, and healthcare settings. Web developers serve roles with job titles such as Web Site Developers, Web Designers, and Web Masters. This course is designed to fully prepare students to sit for and pass the Microsoft MTA 98-375 Exam. Students are eligible for an optional externship with a local employer after successful course completion.
After completing this program, learners will be able to:
- Applying understanding of the World Wide Web, web content creation, and web content delivery
- Selecting a Web hosting provider and the good practice of testing web content on multiple browsers
- Creating a basic website using HTML, CSS, styles, HTML elements, and links, video, and images
- Working with fonts, text blocks, lists, and tables to create desired elements in a basic website
- Working with internal and external links to customize a website
- Working with colors, images, and multimedia to customize a basic website
- Applying an understanding of dynamic websites and HTML5 applications
- Using Git and GitHub in Web Development
After completing this program, learners will have the opportunity to take the leading national/industry-recognized certification exam(s) essential to entry-level employment in this fast-growing field.
|Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) 98-375 HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Certification|
|National Workforce Career Association (NWCA) Front-End Web Developer (FEWD)|
Optional Volunteer Externship Opportunity
Learners who complete this program are eligible to participate in an optional volunteer externship opportunity with a local company/agency/organization whose work aligns with this area of study in order to gain valuable hands-on experience. As learners progress through their eLearning program, an Externship Coordinator will reach out to coordinate placement.
Note: Additional documentation including health records, immunizations, drug-screening, criminal background checks, etc. may be required by the externship facility.
Dates: Open enrollment
Duration: 4 - 6 months
Time: 260 hours
Course Fee: $1,699.00 USD
Code: 03 - PRO-TEC-ON
- High School Diploma or GED
- Instructor-Facilitated Options
- Video Lesson Presentations
- National Certification Opportunity
- All Textbooks & Materials
- Laptops Available
- 24/7 Learner Support
- Certificate of Completion
- Externship Opportunity