MindEdge Studio: Personal Fitness at Home
This course breaks down key elements and objectives for health, wellness, and exercise that can be done at home. Through a series of videos, an expert personal trainer and wellness professional will discuss the benefits to working out, how to create exercise routines you can perform at home, online tools to assist you with your progress, nutrition, and more.
- Explain the benefits of regular exercise in improving health and wellness
- Breakdown various strategies of how to add exercise to a busy schedule
- Create a workout space at home
- State the benefits of aerobic, mobility, and resistance exercises
- Design workouts and perform exercises with proper technique
- Summarize the importance of a warm up and cool down routine
- Fully accessible
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.