HR Skills™: Progressive Discipline
- Define progressive discipline
- List the stages of a progressive disciplinary procedure
- Identify best practices for each stage of the procedure
- Describe how HR professionals can implement and support progressive discipline
- Identify how to document each stage in progressive discipline
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Estimated time to complete: 2 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.