All Together Now: The Multigenerational Workforce
- Describe the demographic and longevity trends affecting the workforce and understand their implications
- Explain the business benefits of a multigenerational workforce
- Learn how to include age in your DEI strategies and practices
- Assess your firm's talent acquisition practice as a whole and recommend adjustments to make it more age-inclusive
- Detail the elements of an age-inclusive compensation and benefits program
- Discuss the importance of training and retraining to help workers future-proof their careers
- Discuss different strategies for improving workplace accessibility
- Analyze the importance of caregiving benefits within an age-diverse workplace
- Develop a communications strategy that is appropriate for a multigenerational workforce
- Explain the benefits of mixed-age teams
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Estimated time to complete: 8 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.