Mastering Grammar Basics
- Identify common grammatical errors related to parts of speech, sentence structure, and punctuation
- Analyze and edit writing to increase accuracy and readability
- Have a greater awareness of potential grammatical pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Gain confidence in building longer and more complicated sentences
- Increase fluency in English syntax and punctuation
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Estimated time to complete: 8 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.