Veterans Career Advantage
- Employ a goal-setting process to establish career development and job search priorities
- Identify key skill areas from their military service to apply to the civilian job market
- Define and determine a personal brand and leverage social media during the job search
- Understand and identify networking strategies and skills for 50+ veterans
- Learn career advancement strategies for 50+ veterans directly from other veterans and hiring managers, including practical tips and stories of successful job seekers
- Recognize the purpose of tailoring a resume and cover letter
- Translate military service accomplishments into clear, plain language
- Identify resources for further career development and entrepreneurial education and training
- Understand skills and resources to effectively manage change and career transitions
- Badge and credit-awarding
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
You may request a refund up to 7 days from the purchase date. The registration fee will only be refunded if less than 10% of the course has been completed. Completion percentage can be viewed on the Course Progress page from within the course.
Estimated time to complete: 4 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.