CompTIA Security+ SY0-601 Exam Prep Course
The CompTIA Security+® (SY0-601) Exam Prep Course prepares test-takers for the Security+ exam, as administered by CompTIA. The course contains a variety of content presentation methods to help teach the concepts and vocabulary, and ultimately, learners are given ample opportunity to assess their skills with a multiple-choice practice exam. The CompTIA certification is recognized worldwide and adheres to the strict standards of ISO/IEC 17024 and is approved by the US Department of Defense to meet directive 8140/8570.01-M requirements.
- Compare and contrast various types of cyberattacks
- Describe the installation and configuration of network devices
- Implement secure network concepts
- Evaluate secure cloud, virtualization, and embedded systems concepts
- Install and configure identity and access services
- Compare various access control models
- Explain risk management concepts
- Explain incident response procedures
- Evaluate disaster recovery and digital forensics concepts
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of different cryptography algorithms and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Fully accessible
- Games & Flashcards
- Video content
Estimated time to complete: 30 hours
This course includes an “Ask the Expert” feature. You can use this feature to submit questions about course content. A subject matter expert will provide guidance or point you to additional resources for the topics you’re studying. Questions are answered as quickly as possible and usually within 24 hours.
Learners must achieve an average test score of at least 70% to meet the minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET CEUs.
Dates: Open Enrollment
Contact Hours: 30
Access Time: 180 days