Youth Programs and Camps
IDEA (RACE) Youth Programs
- Broken Arrow IDEA (R.A.C.E.) Summer Youth Academies
- Tahlequah IDEA (R.A.C.E.) Summer Youth Academies
All precautions will be taken following CDC guidelines and NSU mama guidelines; many of our teachers are parents and have added additional guidelines for us to follow. Your child's safety is of most importance to us.
1. Temperatures will be taken 3 times a day (students & staff)
2. No adults in the building except teachers and staff.
3. Drop off and pick up car lines.
4. Masks provided.5. Disinfection three times a day.
6. Students never travel to another building.
7. Guidelines in place for anyone ill.
All guidelines in detail will be provided before camp dates. Please be sure to include your email on your waiver so that we may contact you and keep you updated with this information. We are not responsible for any illnesses etc.Additionally, join our Facebook group 2020 Summer Youth Academy for all the up to the minute information.Barbara FullerDirector, RACE
Executive Director, NSU Summer Youth Academies