Youth Programs and Camps
NSU Continuing Education, College of Education, and RACE Youth Summer Academies are
monitoring all situations with COVID-19. At this point we will offer all camps face
to face and online on both the Tahlequah and Broken Arrow Campus as long as the CDC
guidelines do not amend.
1. Temperatures will be taken 3 times a day (students & staff)
2. No adults in the building except teachers and staff.
3. Drop off and pick up car lines.
4. Masks provided.
6. Students never travel to another building.
7. Guidelines in place for anyone ill.
All guidelines in detail will be provided before camp dates. Please be sure to include your email on your waiver so that we may contact you and keep you updated with this information. We are not responsible for any illnesses etc.
Executive Director, NSU Summer Youth Academies