Department of Curriculum and Instruction
The Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Northeastern State University prepares highly qualified teachers and educational researchers.
This department helps students understand and master the teaching, learning, curriculum and policies involved in the field of Education.
Discover a Rewarding Career in Education
DO YOU WANT TO...
- Impact Lives?
- Create a better future for others?
- Make a difference in your community?
Northeastern State University offers degree options in teacher education at both the baccalaureate and master's degree levels as well as degrees in wellness, fitness, and psychology.
The College of Education offers degrees on all three campuses:
- Broken Arrow
WHY NSU? BECAUSE WE...
- Graduate more educators than any other college in the state
- Prepare students to be career-ready through diverse and innovative internships
- Give more personalized attention with smaller class sizes