Nursing proficiency tests only for diploma nurse graduates and those from non-HLC accredited nursing programs should be completed upon program entry.
Application 5 business days prior to the first day of class
CastleBranch Documentation 5 business days prior to the first day of class
Course Enrollment/Registration 3 business days prior to the first day of class
A complete file is composed of the following:
1. Complete NSU Undergraduate Application.
2. Complete Nursing Supplemental Form.
3. Submit official transcripts from each school attended to NSU Admissions and Records, 701 N Grand Avenue, Tahlequah, OK 74464-2300. Electronic transcripts may be sent to email@example.com
The NSU Nursing Program will view items 4-8 through the CastleBranch secure website. The cost of this document tracking service, background check, and drug test is approximately $100. Professional Liability Insurance is also a separate cost of approximately $100.00 yearly. This required documentation helps the NSU Nursing Program meet the legal and ethical accountability outlined in our contracts with clinical facilities where field experience hours are completed in NURS 4115 Community Health Nursing and NURS 4294 Professional Nursing Synthesis. Please print the documents attached below to learn more about the documentation required.
4. Provide RN license verification.
5. Supply immunization documentation including PPD, 2 MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B, TDaP, and annual Influenza.
6. Submit both sides of current signed American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card or eCard. American Red Cross card is not acceptable.
7. Provide Professional liability insurance policy face sheet.
8. Complete national background check and drug test.
- Go to CastleBranch
- Follow screen prompts and utilize supplemental forms below as needed for meeting CastleBranch requirements:
- Health Policy Information Further details regarding immunization requirements
- Hepatitis B Declination Only required if declining the Hepatitis B series
- Varicella Statement For documenting varicella immunity by history
- Professional Liability Insurance Companies Further details regarding professional liability insurance company options
- Certificate Holder Endorsement Form Fax this form directly to the selected professional liability insurance company
- Drug Test Information Additional Information regarding drug testing