MSN: Application Procedure
Prospective nursing students should contact the Program Chair by phone 918-444-5221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for unofficial transcript review and advising.
The University application includes a $25 fee.
At the time of application, students will select MSN as their major and then select a program concentration of either Nursing Education, Administration Leadership in Nursing or Nursing Infomatics.
- Application five business days prior to the first day of class.
- Course Enrollment/Registration three business days prior to the first day of class.
- CastleBranch documentation must be turned in by the end of the first class taken.
A complete file is composed of the following:
- Complete the Nursing Admission Application
- Submit official transcripts from each school attended to NSU Graduate College, 601 N Grand Avenue, Tahlequah, OK 74464-2300
Students are required to upload their credentials into the CastleBranch website, which is a third party vendor. Items to submit include the following:
- RN License
- Immunization Record which includes PPD, 2 MMR, Varicella, Hepatitis B, TDaP, and annual
- Both sides of current signed American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR card or eCard
- Professional liability insurance policy face sheet
- National Background Check and Drug Test
Supplemental Information Needed for Credential Documentation
- Health Policy Information (PDF) Further details regarding immunization requirements
- Hepatitis B Declination (PDF) Only required if declining the Hepatitis B series
- Varicella Statement (PDF) For documenting varicella immunity by history
- Professional Liability Insurance Companies (PDF) Further details regarding professional liability insurance company options
- Certificate Holder Endorsement Form (PDF) Fax this form directly to the selected professional liability insurance company
- Drug Test Information (PDF) Additional Information regarding drug testing
Instructions for Using CastleBranch: