Department of Health Professions Degree Programs
The Department of Health Professions offers the following degree programs.
- Medical Laboratory Science, B.S. (MLS) offers a Bachelor of Science with two options: traditional 3 + 1 option and the 2 + 2 online degree completion option (MLT to MLS) for individuals that have earned an AAS Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) degree from a community college.
- Nursing, B.S.N. offers an online Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree completion program for Registered Nurses (RNs) with associate degrees in nursing or with diplomas in nursing
- Nutritional Sciences, B.S. offers a Bachelor of Science with two options: Didactic Program in Dietetics for individuals who desire a career as a Registered Dietitian and Allied Health for individuals pursuing health professional careers.
- Speech-Language Pathology, B.S. offers a Bachelor of Science which prepares students for graduate study. A master’s degree is the entry level into the profession.
- Nursing, M.S.N. offers an online Master of Science in Nursing in Nursing Education, Administrative Leadership in Nursing, and Nursing Informatics
- Occupational Therapy, M.S. offers a Master of Science, which allows graduates to practice in a variety of settings.
- Physician Assistant Studies, M.S. offers a Master of Science and has been granted Accreditation-Provisional status by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant Education (ARC-PA).
- Public Health, MPH offers an 100% online Master of Public Health with two options; Global Health and Public Health Leadership.
- Speech-Language Pathology, M.S. offers a Master of Science, which allows graduates to practice in a variety of settings.
- Public Health
- Global Health
- Public Health Leadership
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Administration Leadership
Depending on the program, classes are offered on the Tahlequah, Broken Arrow, and/or Muskogee campuses. MLS 2 + 2 and Nursing courses are offered online. Contact the respective program chair for further information.